Parga is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Greece, because it combines the picturesque beauty and laid-back ambiance of being on an island with the ease of access of the mainland. You can reach Parga Beach Resort in several different ways. There are five airports within a 400km radius from the resort, three of them international, and all of them serving either direct or connecting flights from all major European cities. We can help arrange your transportation from the airport that is most convenient to you to our hotel. If you enjoy travelling by boat, you can reach us by the ferry routes that connect several Italian ports with the port of Igoumenitsa. And of course you can drive here, since the resort is conveniently located close to the exits of major national highways. Click on our interactive map for more details.
Arriving by air (contact us to arrange transportation to the hotel):
- Aktion National Airport (PVK) is 65 km from Parga. In the summer months, it serves flights from several large European cities. There is taxi and bus service to Parga available from the airport or you can rent a car.
- Ioannina National Airport “King Pyrrhus” (IOA) is 100 km from Parga. There are flight connections to Athens International Airport.
- Corfu International Airport “Ioannis Kapodistrias” (CFU), located on the island of Corfu, is an hour and a half from the port of Igoumenitsa by boat. From there, you can reach Parga by road (45 km). The airport serves flights from all over the world.
- Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” (ATH) is 410 km from Parga. It serves flights from all over the world.
- Thessaloniki International Airport “Macedonia” (SKG) is 340 km from Parga. It serves flights from all over the world.
Arriving by sea:
- The port of Igoumenitsa is 45 km from Parga. The port serves ferry routes to the island of Corfu and to Ancona, Venice, Bari and Brindisi in Italy.
Arriving by road:
- The Egnatia Motorway crosses all of northern Greece, from the Turkish border in the East to the port of Igoumenitsa in the West. It also links to all the northern Greek border crossings. Take the “Vasiliko” exit off the Egnatia Motorway; from there, Parga is 33 km.
- The Athens – Igoumenitsa provincial road connects the Greek capital with the port city. Take the relevant exit and drive 10 km to Parga.